I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Verbal Abuse-Red, White and Violent

I'm stealing this one from Vultch at One Life to Liver. I've already posted his two bands' albums (steal here and here), so what the hell, I'm gonna hijack a post from his blog. Why, because I can, and his blog is pretty fucking good (Check it out!!!)...Here's what he has to say:

"One of Verbal Abuses later releases of crossover, hardcore thrash. This one is even more metal the Verbal Abuse "Rocks Your Liver" lp. Scotty Wilkins is still on vocals on this recording and I think it sounds pretty good. A lot different than with Nicki Sicki on vocals on "American Band" lp, but still a good album. I have a couple buddies who actually think this is their best album. I wouldn't quite say that, but I would say it is very underated and worth picking up. Always thought the cover art of this album was weak and could have been better. Check it out for yourself!"



Tracks:

1.Times Runnin' Out
2.Dancin' in a Cyclone
3.Her Last Sin
4.Another Day
5.Right from the Start
6.Red, White & Violent
7.All Juiced Up
8.Crashed
9.Locked In
10.Concrete Walls

And, here's the Download

And check out the fucking blog here:

No comments: