I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Inspiring The Ire Of Legions Of Elitist Punk Rockers (i.e. Everyone who listens to punk)...(Part 1)


With the sincerest of fuck yous, Black Flag Vs. Flag is a stupid fucking debate. The TRUE Black Flag happens to be th Ginn band. Don't like it? Eat a dick (my new go to insult because I'm notsmart enough to think of anything else). Having only seen the true Black Flag and not the shameless cover band called Flag (beyond YOOTOOB), I can only fairly judge the OG (Old gayass) named Ginn. Shut the fuck up already about both bands.

My judgement is as follows: Fuck you, you hackjob. SST Records sucks. Eat a dick you money hungry pariah...Those are my generic "scene" complaints. Is the band still good? Yes. In my opinion, a big fucking YES. Mike V, skater fag, does a damn good job of jocking Rollins' vocal style (I have listened to Chavo's album with Ginn and Co. It sucked, but I am not reviewing that lineup. It never happened. And Jesus is coming back). It's entertaining live and I am legitimately excited for a record as a casual Revolution Mother and Mike V. And The Rats fan...

There should be no argument. It's Ginn's band. Don't like it? Get DP'd by Lex Steel and Mandingo cause that asshole looks lonely. Another reasonable argument is "should old guys start up their old bands?" No. Should you care? No. Black Flag's only original is Ginn (his band) and Flag is basically a nursing home field trip on meth fronted by a crippled diabetic. You pay to see songs that had more relevance before you were born. Black Flag and Flag are classic rock now. It's about the "good ol days" when the cops actually beat the shit out of everyone with a mohawk and inspired that beat up punker to be a copper...I don't know how many cops I've met who were Black Flag fans, but I'm sure it's at least been 1...

To get back to my point, if I had one, both bands are just a money grab. Ginn needs to pay his rent and Morris needs insulin. Pay to see either if you have the chance cause they'll be dead sooner than you think...On another note, OFF! is good and Flag is the better of the cover bands. I'm pointing out that Black Flack isn't half bad, actually pretty good. Here's some video my wife took of the show they played in Reno last month:




Sorry not the best video quality.


You punks have strong opinions, which I can respect. But aren't somethings pointless to debate still? I mean I have heard the Misfits' debate since I fucking got into punk. It's old. It's boring and I can't stop talking about it either. Punk needs to shut up. It needs to shut it's fucking retarded third grade mouth and just die already. Punk died. Get a job and become a contributing member of society. Part two will be up as soon as I write it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved both parts. Keep writin'. Pete.

Blogger said...

YoBit lets you to claim FREE COINS from over 100 different crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha once and claim as many as coins you want from the available offers.

After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and proceed to claiming.

You can click CLAIM as many times as 30 times per one captcha.

The coins will held in your account, and you can exchange them to Bitcoins or Dollars.

Lord Mark said...

Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com