I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

26 Beers-26 Beers

Killer crossover thrash from Boston, Massachusetts! This shit is beyond fucking awesome!

26 Beers-26 Beers:

1. 27 Beers
2. Hit The Marc
3. Drink More Beer
4. Genocide
5. Fight The World
6. Slap
7. Dermaine (Two-Step 'N Thrash)
8. The Time Has Come
9. Deathwish
10. How To Make A Little Girl Cry Twice
11. The Mexican Drinking Song
12. Nobody's Safe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You гeally make it ѕeеm so easy with
youг ρresеntаtion but I find this topіс
to be actuallу one thing whiсh I think Ӏ ωould
nеver underѕtand. Ιt ѕort оf feels too сomplicated and νery vast fοг
me. І'm taking a look forward in your subsequent put up, I will try to get the grasp of it!

my blog :: How to clean a 3ds

Unknown said...

Wow thank you very much for this creative content, this has really helped me a lot,specially first post of this site.
i was at this confused point in my Consumers Memo but after reading,this gave me more idea about how better my life could be.
Thank you very much for the effort and kindly keep posting something like this every time, it goes a long way to help people like us.
I also got help from another cool site www.consumersmemo.com like your too called Perfect Consumers Memo which describes a lot about handling health. Thank you very much and I am gonna be here often.