I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

De La Soul-3 Feet High And Rising

De La Soul-3 Feet High And Rising:

1. Intro
2. The Magic Number
3. Change In Speak
4. Cool Breeze On The Rocks
5. Can You Keep A Secret?
6. Jenifa Taught Me (Derwin's Revenge)
7. Ghetto Thang
8. Transmitting Live From Mars
9. Eye Know
10. Take It Off
11. A Little Bit Of Soap
12. Tread Water
13. Say No Go
14. Do As De La Does
15. Plug Tunin' (Last Chance To Comprehend)
16. De La Orgee
17. Buddy (With Jungle Brothers And Q Tip)
18. Description
19. Me, Myself And I
20. This Is A Recording 4 Living In A Fulltime Era (L.I.F.E.)
21. I Can Do Anything (Delacratic)
22. D.A.I.S.Y. Age
23. Plug Tunin' (Original 12" Version)
24. Potholes In My Lawn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks - just what i needed for the upcoming snow!

I-)

Glenny said...

thanks... great link

Jorge Cisneros said...

Tahnk you