I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Captain Cannibus-Demo

C.C. is my best friend. I've known him since kindergarten. He likes to make comedy rap songs and I think he does a pretty good job at it. He is especially talented when it comes to making beats...Maybe because all he does is smoke marijuana out of various smoking devices. These are some older demos of his. The quality sucks on a few of the songs and some of the lyrics are whack. His newer stuff is a million times better. The best tracks on the demo are "Beer Before Liquor", "Get Toasted" and "Munchies"...Anyways, check it out and enjoy!

Captain Cannibus-Demo:

1. I Gotta Get High
2. Keep Your Head Up
3. Beer Before Liquor
4. Mikey Boy
5. Bomb Weed
6. I Wanna Smoke Some Marijuana
7. Getting Faded
8. Throw Your Hands Up
9. Get Toasted (Get Low Parody)
10. Munchies
11. Dice
11. C.A.P.T.A.I.N.

Download

1 comment:

Vultch said...

Do you have the WEAKSAUCE cd? I want to post it...but my copy is damaged