I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Big B-More To Hate

Big B-More To Hate:

1. More To Hate
2. American Dream
3. White Trash Life
4. Put 'Em Up
5. Counting Pennies
6. Pass The Jager
7. Real As They Come
8. Looky Looky
9. Harley (Skit)
10. On The Road
11. Come Take A Journey
12. How Quick
13. Miss Wonderful
14. This Is Me
15. We Can Smoke
16. Million Miles
17. Living On The Edge
18. It's All Good
19. Staring Out My Window
20. Brand New Day
21. Suk It (Outro)

Download

No comments: