I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

NOFX-45 Or 46 Songs That Weren't Good Enough To Go On Our Other Records

I love talking endless shit on this band...This band and Rancid. I love hating them, but I really love them? You tell me...

Disc 1 is your standard NOFX punk rock/pop/ska while Disc 2 is basically "Maximum Rock 'N' Roll" if the songs were worse, but with way higher production values...It's a mixed bag, but so is NOFX...Enjoy!

NOFX-45 Or 46 Songs That Weren't Good Enough To Go On Our Other Records:

Disc 1-Counting Sheep:

1. Pimps And Hookers
2. All Of Me
3. We Threw Gasoline...
4. Drugs Are Good
5. Lower
6. Forming
7. Electricity
8. Lazy
9. The Plan
10. Timmy The Turtle
11. Punk Song
12. See Her Pee
13. Zyklome B Bathhouse
14. Last Caress
15. Bath Of Least Resistance
16. We Ain't Shit
17. San Francisco Fat
18. Vincent
19. Pump Up The Valium
20. Pods And Gods
21. Eat the Meek (Dub Mix)
22. Thalidomide Child

Download

Disc 2-Catching ZZZ's:

1. Fun Things To Fuck
2. Juice Head
3. Three On Speed
4. New Happy Birthday Song?
5. Talking Bout Yo Mama
6. Party Enema
7. Can't Get The Stink Out
8. Go To Work Wasted
9. Fuck The Kids (Revisted)
10. Whoa On The Whoas
11. Puke On Cops
12. I Gotta Pee
13. Totally Fucked
14. Fuck The Kids
15. Fuck The Kids 2
16. I'm Telling Tim
17. Reagan Sucks
18. Posuer
19. My Name's Buds

(Missing Tracks 20-25 for some reason)

Download

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You may , perhaps curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct companion who uses your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://aqazilec.freewebsitehosting.com/atutyfe.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Fat Mike's a prick.
the only good album they made was Punk in Drublic.
downloaded anyways. thanks