I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Deicide-Scars Of The Crucifix

I haven't really posted anything purely death metal here yet. Sure, I've posted some grindcore and some crust...Both of which can come close in sound and overall atmosphere, but really hold nothing when it comes to the precision and skill required to play death metal. While I am not a huge fan of death metal, I like my thrash way more, I do like Deicide. I think it's their subject matter that really draws me in here. Myself, being the good Christian I am, will blast this shit in the church parking lot next time someone drags me there. Fuckin' shit fuck and cunt. Here's some Decide.

Deicide-Scars Of The Crucifix:

1. Scars Of The Crucifix
2. Mad At God
3. Conquered By Sodom
4. Fuck Your God
5. When Heaven Burns
6. Enchanted Nightmare
7. From Darkness Come
8. Go Now Your Lord Is Dead
9. The Pentecostal
10. Scars Of The Crucifix (No Solo)
11. The Pentecostal (Instrumental)

Download

No comments: