I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Looking For A Couple Of Contributors...

Mainly because I don't have the time like I once did to make constant posts...So basically, if you think you have something to bring to the table, hit me up at my email address, which is zacharyfelmly@yahoo.com, or just leave me a comment with your email.

You don't have to possess decent writing skills, so long as you know how to make it sound like you know what you're talking about. The only requirements are that you use Mediafire and have a blogger account. You can write about anything to, so long as you post fucking music sometimes (like every time). That's it. Here's some music...

Kids Like Us-Outta Control

1 comment:

David Jio said...

I'd love to! There's tons of punk, metal, and hip-hop acts that I've played with in my band that I could bump, as well as other bands that kick ass. Hit me back at the same email that I sent you Emergency Ahead's demo from.