I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

G.I.S.M.-DETESTation

You've all undoubtedly heard the stories and seen the videos, so you know...You know that G.I.S.M. is that one band from Japan with that singer (Sakevi) who has a screw or two loose. That motherfucker be crazy with that flamethrower and shit...Beating up fans and those who dared sell counterfeit merchandise. Fuck, these guys had Yakuza on their side...Fucking crazy Japanese fucks. Anyways, I used to listen to this a lot back when I was in high school. I liked it then, but now I really like it. I've never really been one to recommend G.I.S.M. to anyone faint of heart or to anyone who really likes their music. In all honesty, the distortion on "DETESTation" sounds like bad Nintendo music and Sakevi is really the only one who can be heard clearly...Not understood, but heard...It's not the best produced, definitely not the best sounding and certainly not the best; it's just fucking good...And for inexplicable reasons to. Enjoy this pointlessly violent ruckus from the land of the rising sun, Godzilla, Sega, Pokemon, Nintendo and vending machines that sell used underwear!

G.I.S.M.-DETESTation:

1. Endless Blockades For The Pussyfooter
2. Death, Agonies and Scream
3. ABC Weapons
4. Nih Nightmare
5. Document One
6. (Tear Their) Syphilitic Vaginas To Pieces
7. Nuclear Armed Hogs
8. Anthem

Download

No comments: