I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Total Chaos-Punk Invasion

It's been a while since my last post and a lot has happened since then. The most important thing being, I moved back to the desert from Long Beach into my mom's new home in the lovely Spring Valley Lake gated community! Believe it or not, "The SVL" is cheaper than where she used to live in Phelan...I've been feeling down since the move back, but fuck it...Anyways, here is some Total Chaos to keep my spirits up!

"Punk Invasion" is a clusterfuck of almost every punk subgenre and somehow the album works. Believe me, there is some complete shit to be found here, but overall it's worth a listen. I enjoy. You enjoy! So enjoy!

Total Chaos-Punk Invasion:

1. Riot!!!
2. Punk Invasion
3. Fully Loaded
4. Attack (Keep 'Em Down)
5. Dopehead
6. D.U.I.
7. Sex And Violence (Exploited)
8. Tomorrow
9. A Punk Killed
10. Murdered
11. Time To Go
12. Wasteland
13. War In L.A.
14. We're Not Gonna Take It (Twisted Sister)
15. Casualties Of Hollywood
16. Hey Freak, Sid's Dead
17. Jock 'O Rama
18. Radio Tokyo
19. In Your Face
20. I'm Really Free
21. In Unity
22. We Are The Future

Download

1 comment:

Vultch said...

Back in the desert? that's cool...one of my best friends just bought a home out there.