I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Anal Cunt-Picnic Of Love

I have a hard time discerning which is more offensive...Anal Cunt as Anal Cunt, or Anal Cunt songs about respecting women. "Picnic Of Love" in the antonym to pretty much everything else in Anal Cunt's discography. Although ridiculously over the top (which Anal Cunt is), these "love songs" are actual songs, not random chords and belligerent screams about how Jews in the oven at Auschwitz are gay. If you hate yourself as much as I do, then you should love this...Enjoy!

Anal Cunt-Picnic Of Love:

1. Picnic Of Love
2. I Respect Your Feelings As A Woman And A Human
3. I Wanna Grow Old With You
4. Saving Ourselves For Marriage
5. Greed Is Something That We Don't Need
6. I'm Not That Kind Of Boy
7. I Couldn't Afford To Buy You A Gift, So I Wrote You This Song
8. My Woman, My Lover, My Friend
9. Waterfall Wishes
10. In My Heart There's A Star Named After You

Download

No comments: