I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Toxic Holocaust

Portland, Oregon's Toxic Holocaust seriously fucking kicks ass. Their music is a cross between thrash metal, black metal, death metal and hardcore punk. Definitely one of crossover's darkest acts. Their sound is pure fucking evil (whether they are or it's just in good fun, I don't know, but I lean to the former). This should be played at high volume, near or in a church while sacrificing young children to the metal gods. Check them out if you haven't already. Thrashaholics, fans of Venom and other early black metal bands and Christians should especially appreciate. Click on the album covers to download. Enjoy!



No comments: