I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Disaster Strikes-Liberty Toast

I am now on Soulseek for anyone who's interested. The user name is "Blog Of Least Resistance", so check out some of the crap I am sharing...

I've been getting requests to re upload the Disaster Strikes album for quite some time. At the time, I didn't have the tracks, but I recently found them tucked away in the bowels of one of my old hard drives. Here it is...Enjoy!

Disaster Strikes-Liberty Toast:

1. The High Cost Of Happy Faces
2. Battles Lost
3. Paralyzed
4. Mission Accomplished
5. Ballad Of A Sinner Boy
6. Face In The Crowd
7. Nothing To Say
8. General Strike
9. No Chance
10. It Can't Happen Here
11. Scapegoat

Download

Buy It

No comments: