I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

7 Seconds-Walk Together, Rock Together

7 Seconds-Walk Together, Rock Together:

1. Regress, No Way
2. We're Gonna Fight
3. In Your Face
4. Spread
5. 99 Red Balloons
6. Remains To Be Seen
7. Walk Together, Rock Together
8. How Do You Think You'd Feel
9. Strength
10. Still Believe
11. Out of Touch
12. Drug Control
13. Bottomless Pit
14. This Is The Angry, Pt. 2/New Wind/We're Gonna Fight [Live][Medley]

Download

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The matchless phrase, is pleasant to me :)

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.