I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Rancid-Rancid (2000)

We all know Rancid as that band that ripped off the Clash more so than any other band to ever exist, as that band that ruined "Somebody's Gonna Die" by Blitz and as that band with Jerry's kids' alumnus Timmy on vocals. Rancid, at the point before this album had been released were at their peak of Clash wannabe-ism. "Rancid (2000)" strips away most of the Clash, the ska, the shit, the crap and the bullshit for what is a damn fine piece of hardcore punk. Their first two albums were nowhere near as good, or even as fast. They hadn't given Matt Freeman a turn at lead vocals since "Lets Go" and here they finally passed the mic stand over to the bass extraordinaire for 3 songs. Of the singers of Rancid, I've always thought Matt was underutilized. He has a deep, gritty bellow similar to Barry White if Barry White smoked 3 packs a day. This is the best Rancid had to offer, so enjoy it!

Rancid-Rancid (2000):

1. Don Giovanni
2. Disgruntled
3. It's Quite Alright
4. Let Me Go
5. I Am Forever
6. Poison
7. Loki
8. Blackhawk Down
9. Rwanda
10. Corruption
11. Antennas
12. Rattlesnake
13. Not To Regret
14. Radio Havanna
15. Axiom
16. Black Derby Jacket
17. Meteor Of War
18. Dead Bodies
19. Rigged On A Fix
20. Young Al Capone
21. Reconciliation
22. GGF

Download

1 comment:

breakyaface1864 said...

I second that! I bought this one myself :D listened to it until the disc was completely fucked, forgot about it, now I am gonna bump it to our people on SMHC :D