I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Judas Priest-British Steel

Here's some classic metal to rock your socks off or suck your cocks off...Like Rob Halford, metal's favorite gay joke...But I really don't care if he's gay, I don't care if anyone's gay. To each his own...Think about the statement, "To Each His Own"...Sounds kinda gay, doesn't it? Judas Priest is one of my favorite bands, even though they are led by a leather-clad, stud wearing, flaming homosexual...Wait? That sounds like me and all those silly punkers. Fuck, I'm gay and I didn't even know it. I'll stop with the offensive, seemingly anti-homosexual rant. Everyone is a little gay inside...That's gay. You're gay. Faggot. Judas Priest. I know that it's not funny, so I'll stop trying to be...I had a friend who hated "gays", and he liked Judas Priest...Seriously, what the fuck? Enjoy!

Judas Priest-British Steel:

1. Breaking The Law
2. Rapid Fire
3. Metal Gods
4. Grinder
5. United
6. Living After Midnight
7. You Don't Have To Be Old To Be Wise
8. The Rage
9. Steeler

Download

1 comment: