I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Steve-O-The Dumbest Asshole In Hip-Hop

The title doesn't lie. Steve-O, notable for hurting himself on MTV's Jackass, is the dumbest asshole in hip-hop and that's a mantle well deserved. This album is good for a quick laugh or two and then to never listen to it again. It really sucks ass. Steve-O isn't even someone I could see as ever possessing the skills necessary to be a decent rapper. His voice is horrible and his rhymes are elementary at best. This record is billed as being "comedy gangsta-rap"..."Gangsta-rap" and "Steve-O" should never be uttered in the same sentence. I have a hard enough time with "comedy" sharing a sequence of words with "Steve-O". It gets old quick...Fuck it, I found something enjoyable in it, maybe you will to...Enjoy!

Steve-O-The Dumbest Asshole In Hip-Hop:

1. Steve-O's Goffy Intro
2. Hard As A Rock (Original Version)
3. People Giggled (Interlude)
4. Crack Cocaine (Feels So Good) (Original Version)
5. Discussion Begin (Interlude)
6. Poppin' Off
7. Whoo Kid (Interlude)
8. Down With STD's
9. I Wasn't Supposed To (Interlude)
10. Poke The Puss feat. Kool G Rap
11. Steve-O's Stupid Outro

Download

No comments: