I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

G.B.H-City Baby Attacked By Rats

G.B.H-City Baby Attacked By Rats:

1. Time Bomb
2. Sick Boy
3. Wardogs
4. Slut
5. Maniac
6. Gunned Down
7. I Am The Hunted
8. City Baby Attacked By Rats
9. Prayer Of A Realist
10. Passenger On The Menu
11. Heavy Discipline
12. Boston babies
13. Bellend Bop
14. No Survivors
15. Self Destruct
16. Big Women
17. Am I Dead Yet
18. Slit Your Own Throat

Download

No comments: