I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Method Man & Redman-Blackout!

This album represents one of the best collaborations of two independently successful artists in the hip-hop genre. It is one of my favorite rap albums of all time. Even though it was released in 1999, it has a certain old school hip-hop aesthetic to it and it features some of the best production I've ever heard. Check it out if you haven't heard it before...



Method Man & Redman-Blackout!:

1. A Special Joint (Intro)
2. Blackout!
3. Mi Casa
4. Y.O.U.
5. 4 Seasons
6. Cereal Killer
7. Da Rockwilder
8. Tear It Off
9. Where We At (Skit)
10. 1,2,1,2
11. Maaad Crew
12. Run 4 Cover
13. The ?
14. Dat's Dat Shit
15. Cheka
16. Fire Ina Hole
17. Well All Rite Cha

Download

No comments: