I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Friday, April 25, 2008

Surf Nazis Must Die-Discography

Surf Nazis Must Die take their name from the movie of the same name released by Troma, the kings of cheaply made horror comedies...Surf Nazis Must Die from Germany played blistering fast hardcore. Here is their discography...Appropriately short, as are their songs and as was their career. Enjoy!



Surf Nazis Must Die-Discography:

1. I Am Angry
2. Emo Kids Blown To Shit
3. Jimmy
4. No One Likes Me
5. Theme Song
6. I'm Not Anti-Girls, Girls Are Anti-Me
7. Worthless Sunday
8. The Clan, Pt.2
9. Schooltime Song
10. Fuck Osnabruck
11. Fuck My Fucking Future
12. Isabella
13. I Hate My World
14. Why Has Every Str8 Edger To Be A Tuff Guy
15. No Friends, No Crew
16. I'm Not Anti-Girls, Girls Are Anti-Me
17. Your Music Sucks
18. Be Like Me and Mr.T

Download

No comments: