I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Not Yours-This Is Ours...Not Yours

Not Yours is a hardcore band from Hesperia. To me, they sound like mid-era NYHC. There is a obvious metal influence, but it is not overly prevalent...It still sticks to the roots of hardcore and doesn't taint it with that metalcore shit. It reminds me of the Cro-Mags or Agnostic Front's "One Voice" album. It's not slow, but it's not fast. This band is not active anymore to my knowledge. There is another band, Blood Stands Still, which has members from Not Yours. I'm pretty sure that this is a demo, because it was free, but I'm not sure...Anyways, check it out:

From their Myspace:"There is not one answer for everybody. What is right for one may not be right for the next. This band serves no purpose other than to have a good time regardless of musical background. Take this as seriously as you want. Everything is fair game for ridicule."

Not Yours-This Is Ours...Not Yours:

1. This Is Ours
2. Hog The Spotlight
3. No Soup For You
4. You Know Why
5. Crutch
6. You Heard Wrong
7. Five Of These
8. The Right
9. NFR

Download

No comments: