I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bad Brains-Bad Brains

Here's everyone's favorite homophobic, Rastafarian, African-American, punk rock playing Jazz Fusionists, (the) Bad Brains. They were possibly the first hardcore band, but that depends greatly on opinion. I don't have an opinion really, good music is good music...Who the fuck cares who sped up punk first? At least these motherfuckers were talented musicians, unlike the vast majority of everything "hardcore" or "punk" that followed or even pre-dated this release...Fuck it, enjoy!

Bad Brains-Bad Brains:

1. Sailin' On
2. Don't Need It
3. Attitude
4. The Regulator
5. Banned In D.C.
6. Jah Calling
7. Supertorch/Shitfit
8. Leaving Babylon
9. Fearless Vampire Killers
10. I
11. Big Take Over
12. Pay to Cum
13. Right Brigade
14. I Luv I Jah
15. Intro
16. Jah The Conqueror

Download

1 comment:

Zer said...

Zer to the Bad Brains. I practically married my wife on their 1989 tour.
Excellent blog, it's added to my top blog list (see link on the right side of churchofzer.com).
Zer !