I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Circle Jerks-Golden Shower Of Hits

This is my favorite album by the Circle Jerks. It also has my favorite song, "High Price On Our Heads". I have my former friend Corndog to thank for my obsession with this band and I know without a shred of doubt that the Circle Jerks are my favorite fucking band of all fucking time (although that changes from time to time, they are the only real mainstays)...So much so, I immortalized my love for them with some ink on left forearm...I've drank to this record, I've ate to it and I've fucked to it...I love this record. Enjoy!

Circle Jerks-Golden Shower Of Hits:

1. In Your Eyes
2. Parade Of The Horribles
3. Under The Gun
4. When The Shit Hits The Fan
5. Bad Words
6. Red Blanket Room
7. High Price On Our Heads
8. Coup d'Etat
9. Product Of My Environment
10. Rats Of Reality
11. Junk Mail
12. Golden Shower Of Hits (Jerks On 45)

Download

No comments: