I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

GG Allin-Dirty Love Songs

GG Allin was a sick fuck. He was a despicable nihilist with no regard for society or anything in general. There is nothing exaggerated when it comes to the disgusting acts he performed...He really fucking did it and there's probably a video out there that Merle Allin is selling that depicts it for your viewing displeasure...I won't go into great detail, but imagine the most extreme German fetish video with a very naked, bald, ugly guy with really bad tattoos sticking a bannana up his ass...And masturbating to. Although GG was most likely out of his mind, or really good at faking crazy, he did make a shit stain or two (or many if you take into account his scat-tered discography) on the punk underground and possibly the greater music scene. So...Grab some Jim Beam, Senna Tablets, broken glass, and some heroin, because GG Allin is gonna rape your ears and your butthole to...If your lucky. Can you smell the aids?

GG Allin-Dirty Love Songs:

1. I Wanna Fuck Myself
2. Fuck Women I've Never Had
3. Needle Up My Cock
4. You'll Never Tame Me
5. Bite It You Scum
6. Scumfuc Tradition
7. Abuse Myself, I Wanna Die
8. Kill The Children, Save The Food
9. I Wanna Piss On You
10. I Don't Give A Shit
11. Drink, Fight And Fuck
12. Fucking The Dog
13. Clit Licker
14. Blowjobs
15. Gimme Some Head
16. I Wanna Fuck Your Brains Out
17. Teacher's Pet
18. I'm Gonna Rape You
19. Bad Habits
20. Sluts In The City
21. I Wanna Suck Your Cunt
22. Tough Fucking Shit
23. Hard Candy Cock

Download

No comments: