I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Jackshit-Hicktown

Jackshit were from Reno and played fast, incoherent, funny and stupid hardcore punk. There is a relative lack of information due to the general obscurity. I've seen this posted on one other site, so try googling it. All I can attest to really is that I thoroughly enjoyed this and got a kick out of the songs, which are "fast, incoherent, funny and stupid". Enjoy!

Jackshit-Hicktown:

1. Hicktown
2. We Still Like Drugs
3. Champagne For Breakfast
4. E.T. Go Home
5. Gimpy
6. Keys in the Car

Download

No comments: