I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Blink 182-Cheshire Cat

Here's something no one would really expect from this blog. I'm posting this mainly because of the impact it had on me when I was younger. It really did open a lot of doors for me when I was stuck on Limp Bizkit, Korn and the usual Nu Metal bullshit.

Early Blink 182 (Pre-Enema Of The State) will always hold a special place in my heart. This album, the "Buddha demo" and "Dude Ranch" are all albums that I can put on and enjoy to this very day, without the all too common "not punk enough" prejudice. Blink 182 was middle school. If you want to be a real dick about it (like me), it can be said that you really cannot listen to this album and not hear bits and pieces of everything from Screeching Weasel to The Descendants. If you compare this album to the band's influences, there's not much too different to not warrant a listen if you like those bands.

This album is a classic in the realm of pop-punk and a piece of punk history. No matter what, I'll always find something to enjoy here. If you aren't typical elitist swine, you might to. Enjoy!

Blink 182-Cheshire Cat:

1. Carousel
2. M+M's
3. Fentoozler
4. Touchdown Boy
5. Strings
6. Peggy Sue
7. Sometimes
8. Does My Breath Smell?
9. Cacophony
10. TV
11. Toast And Bananas
12. Wasting Time
13. Romeo And Rebbecca
14. Ben Wah Balls
15. Just About Done
16. Depends

Download

Buy It

No comments: