I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Crewd-Gather Round EP

I had a couple tracks from this EP that I got off of Soulseek and then the motherfucker banned me...And then I found this over at the Last Days Of Man On Earth blog and had to repost it. I did make it into a .RAR file and upload it to Mediafire because for whatever reason the downloads kept stalling on me. Plus I think that one-click downloads are easier than downloading each track separate. A big thanks to them. Tracks 1-5 are from the actual "Gather Round" EP, while 6-8 are taken from the "You Can't Argue With Sucksess" compilation released on Mystic. I've done all this talking and haven't yet said anything really about the band itself. So I will...

Rosie O'Donnel and Roseanne Barr are both fat and I wanna see them have sex with each other. I just saw Bruno yesterday and I thought it was really funny. Jesus is God? I thought God was God and Jesus was his son. Why is Christianity so confusing? Who should I worship? I know who...Satan...Because he's the epitome of everything that is even remotely cool. What's to hate about this guy? Seriously? He's a really cool cat. And so is Garfield. George Bush wasn't that bad of a president. At least he was entertainment. I felt like I watching Comedy Central Presents every time he gave a speech...This Obama fella is too serious. And I seriously want to watch Rosie O'Donnel and Roseanne Barr, who are both fat, have wild sex with each other. Then I'd think there is a God. I know who I'll worship...Myself...Becauase I am Zach and I am fat and for some reason, I have a really hot girlfriend. Praise me!

Oh, and about the Crewd...This release is quite typical of Southern California hardcore. But really really good. Enjoy!

The Crewd-Gather Round EP:

1. Dog Day Afternoon
2. Gather Round
3. Every Mother's Dream
4. Soldier Of Fortune
5. We Don't Give
6. Bobby Sands
7. Little Boy Blue
8. Shit

Download

No comments: