I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tone Tank-The Black Six Sessions

Here's a pretty interesting hip hop record I was introduced to recently by my friend Austin. All you really need to know is that it has Blitz samples and anything that samples Blitz is fucking badass as fuck...Plus the lyrics are pretty cool. I'm gonna go get high now, so goodbye and good riddance assholes. Enjoy!

Tone Tank-The Black Six Sessions:

1. Only In America
2. Ain't Shit Changed
3. A Visit To Doc Strange
4. Landmine
5. Fight Song

Download

No comments: