I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Rat Bastards-Perpetual Disorder

Here's a record from Chicago's Rat Bastards, who play really fast hardcore much in the vein of early American hardcore, but with obvious European cues. To say the very least, it rips from start to finish, barely leaving enough time to breath. This was released on Beer City Records at some point, but I can't find it for sale anywhere, leading me to believe it's out of print. Enjoy!

Rat Bastards-Perpetual Disorder:

1. Fate
2. Nobody Wins
3. The Peg
4. You Tell Me
5. Affirmation
6. What's Your Gig
7. Purge
8. White Knuckle Punks
9. Neurotic Enigma
10. Perpetual Disorder
11. Sea Of Black
12. Get Tough
13. Superior To None
14. Industrialized Autocracy
15. What The Fuck
16. You're In My Urine
17. Environmental Pollution
18. Chernobyl

Download

Myspace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for this have all the 7" great band