I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Iron Cross-Crucified For Our Sins

Iron Cross is a band know more for one song that was covered by another band that is arguably ten times better than U2. They seemed to embrace violence...A lot...It be good, but this record wouldn't appeal much to anyone besides me, because I like fucked up shit like this. Also, this is one band that I am thankful for not being elevated to astronomical proportions, because quite frankly, they weren't that good. For fans of: Wham!, Duran Duran, Frankie Goes To Hollywood and sucking dick. Enjoy!

Iron Cross-Crucified For Our Sins:

1. Fight 'Em All
2. I Don't Love You Anymore
3. Wolfpack
4. Grey Morning
5. Jumping Jack Flash
6. Shadows In The Night
7. You're A Rebel
8. Crucified For Our Sins
9. Live For Now
10. Wargames
11. New Breed
12. Psycho Skin
13. Teenage Violence
14. It's A Fight

Download

No comments: