I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Antioxys-Live Somewhere

This is after I quit, or was kicked out (not really sure which one). They're performing as a three piece without a bassist in this video.



I know they got a new bassist and everyone says he's a carbon copy of a stereotypical punk rocker, street punk wannabe pussy...Hahaha, I haven't met him though and really don't care to. Cory, Taylor and Titus are still good blokes though and I'd love to jam with them again sometime in the near future. I had fun playing with those guys. I essentially learned to play the bass in that band, so it's all good, I got a skill out of it. I'm a lot better now after leaving the band. I have a grip of new songs with me on guitar (Yes, I learned that to and am getting pretty good at it) and my buddy Caleb (former A.i.D.S., Victims of War, We're Single, Blasphemers) on Drums. I'm gonna get a video out of that as soon as I can. These songs are really good to. We're gonna need a bass player or a guitarist (I'll play either) and a singer, so auditions are entirely open for anyone who can keep up. My number is 760-949-2502 if anyone is interested.

No comments: