I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

This Blog Is Not Dead. IT WILL BE BACK!

The reason their are no new posts is because I had a catastrophic failure on my computer this past summer, so consequently, I have no more music to share for the time being. Plus, I forgot my Rapidshare login information and the email address it was under. It's pretty fucked up. I am currently using my mother's computer for everything and honestly, it's a piece of shit. There have been a lot of changes in my life lately, but I will not elaborate because sob stories are fucking boring and idiotic. And if anyone wants to buy a 1972 Chevrolet El Camino, email me at zachman420@ymail.com. Anyways, fuck off.

No comments: