I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Anthrax-Inside Out EP

One of my favorite thrash metal bands of all time, but leaves me wondering..."Why the fuck did they cover Radiohead?"...The cover's not that bad though. I hate the two D.R.I. covers. John Bush does not have the voice for it. The Metallica cover kicks ass though and I like the song "Inside Out", although it doesn't feel like the Anthrax I know and love. Dimebag Darrell does lead guitar on "Inside Out" though and that's a nice bonus. Enjoy!

Anthrax-Inside Out EP:

1. Inside Out
2. Snap/I'd Rather Be Sleeping (D.R.I.)
3. Phantom Lord (Metallica)
4. The Bends (Radiohead)

Download

No comments: