I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Friday, November 21, 2008

D.O.A.

I kinda have a thing for Canadian Hardcore bands. D.O.A. is without a doubt the most well know of Canadian punk bands, so here's a couple EPs. I remember when they played the Trilogy in Victorville on a weeknight. Barely anyone showed, except for the other bands playing and a few others. Fucking dumbasses missed out on a great show by a great fucking band. I was there. It was great and I can say I saw them. Enjoy!

D.O.A.-War On 45:

1. Liar For Hire
2. I'm Right, Your Wrong
3. America The Beautiful
4. Let's Fuck
5. War (Edwin Starr)
6. I Hate You
7. War In The East
8. Class War (The Dils)

Download

D.O.A.-It's Not Unusual:

1. It's Not Unusual
2. Dead Men Tell No Tales
3. Blue To Brown
4. Help Me Get Out Of Here
5. Runaway World

Download

No comments: