I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Limp Wrist-Complete Discography

Here's some queercore for ya. Insane, fast, and so gay. Enjoy!

Limp Wrist-Complete Discography:

1. I Love Hardcore Boys/ I Love Boys Hardcore
2. Secrets
3. Cruisin' At The Show
4. Smear The Fear
5. You Ain't That Fierce
6. Back In The Days
7. Relatives Got Nerve
8. Cheap Art
9. Limp Wrist
10. Limp Wrist v. Dr. Laura
11. This Ain't No Cross On My Hand
12. Brotherhood
13. Thanks
14. We Started This Band To Get Dates
15. OD'd On Pop
16. Give Me A Fuckin' Break
17. Man To Man
18. No Choice
19. What's Up With The Kids
20. Stabbed In The Back
21. Punk Ass Queers
22. Rainbows
23. Recruiting Time
24. Define
25. 12 Years Of Church
26. A Message To The President
27. Angry Queen
28. The Ode
29. Complex
30. Does Your Daddy Know?
31. This Ain't No Cross On My Hand
32. Limpwrist
33. I Love Hardcore Boys/ I Love Boys Hardcore
34. Stabbed In The Back
35. Recruiting Time
36. Brotherhood
37. Thanks

Download

No comments: