I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Three Dog Night-Naturally

Now it's time for something entirely different. Three Dog Night is one of those bands my dad turned me onto years ago. My dad has a knack for getting me into different music. When I was younger, he turned me onto Bob Marley, The Clash, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Johnny Cash, David Peel, The Beatles, Sublime and whole bunch of other shit (countless classic rock, new wave, Motown, Memphis soul, some blues). He gave me this CD and I listened to it. I was blown away. I don't expect anyone here to have the same reaction to it that I did, I merely hope that you get something out of it. Enjoy!

Three Dog Night-Naturally:

1. I Can Hear You Calling
2. One Man Band
3. I'll Be Creeping
4. Fire Eater
5. Can't Get Enough Of It
6. Sunlight
7. Heavy Church
8. Liar
9. I've Got Enough Heartache
10. Joy To The World

Download

1 comment:

Vultch said...

that's cool Zach. I will be posting a bunch of classic stoner rock as well. Shit there is music out there that was around before hardcore punk. What did the early bands get their music influences...