I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Friday, November 14, 2008

The Vandals-Peace Thru Vandalism/When In Rome

Here are the fucking Vandals when Stevo sang. Fuck the rest of their discography, this is the only one anyone should own.



The Vandals-Peace Thru Vandalism/When In Rome

1. Wanna Be Manor
2. Urban Struggle
3. The Legend of Pat Brown
4. Pirate's Life
5. H.B. Hotel
6. Anarchy Burger (Hold the Government)
7. Lady Killer
8. Bad Birthday Bash
9. Master Race (In Outer Space)
10. Big Bro Vs. Johnny Sako
11. Mohawk Town
12. Viking Suit
13. Hocus Pocus
14. I'm a Fly
15. Slap of Love
16. Airstream
17. Rico

Download

1 comment:

Vultch said...

I agree...Vandals were the shit when Stevo was the frontman. They should've just changed their name after him, cause it wasn't the Vandals anymore.