I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Antioxys-Old Demos


These demos aren't old really. They were all recorded this year, but while I was still in the band. I'm not playing bass in every track either, but I was in the band at the time of the recordings. Like I've said before, the Antioxys play what can be best described as "generic street punk". It's just fun music with song topics typical of "generic street punk", but the musicianship does exude some level of talent...I'm not just saying that because I was in the band. Format does vary between MP3 and WMA and these were all recorded on a Video Camera in Taylor's garage. Quality is not the best, by any stretch of the term, but it sounds really fucking good for what it is. I hope you enjoy!

Antioxys-Old Demos:

1. A.N.A.R.C.H.Y. (Original)
2. A.N.A.R.C.H.Y.
3. Crazy (Original)
4. Crazy
5. Jingle My Cock + Jazz Jam
6. Johnny Rude Boy
7. Mr. Politician
8. Munchies For Freedom (Original)
9. Munchies For Freedom
10. Rock N Roll Rebels
11. RWS
12. War On The Capital Building
13. Withdrawals

Download

2 comments:

Vultch said...

You done with this Blog?

JS said...

Munchies For Freedom is th best!