I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Angry Samoans-Back From Samoa

As much as I think that Metal Mike is a condescending prick, I still love "Back From Samoa". It is one of the best hardcore punk albums of all time and is their only descent album. Fuck the rest of their catalog (except for "Inside My Brain")...This is fast tempo hardcore punk at it's best, and not the shitty fucking pop-punk/garage rock they would later be known for. Enjoy!



Angry Samoans-Back From Samoa:

1. Gas Chamber
2. The Todd Killings
3. Lights Out
4. My Old Man's A Fatso
5. Time Has Come Today
6. They Saved Hitler's Cock
7. Homo-Sexual
8. Steak Knife
9. Haizman's Brains Is Calling
10. Tuna Taco
11. You Stupid Jerk
12. Not Of This Earth

Download

No comments: