I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

State Of Alert-No Policy EP

State Of Alert will best be remembered as Henry Rollins' first band, back when he lived in DC and worked alongside Ian Mackaye at Häagen-Dazs. Honestly, S.O.A wasn't really that great of a band, but it is a good listen for any fan of hardcore or Rollins' era Black Flag. To be honest yet again, I like S.O.A. a hell of a lot more than I like anything Rollins' did in Black Flag after the "Damaged" LP. Enjoy this for what it is, a footnote in the world of DC Hardcore. This is S.O.A.'s only release, their first and their last...Enjoy!



State Of Alert-No Policy EP:

1. Lost In Space
2. Draw Blank
3. Girl Problems
4. Blackout
5. Gate Crashers
6. Warzone
7. Riot
8. Gang Fight
9. Public Defender
10. Gonna Hafta Fight

Download

No comments: