I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Monday, May 19, 2008

Verbal Abuse-Just An American Band

Here's another one from the Bay Area converts, Verbal Abuse. This is their debut album, "Just An American Band"...Enjoy!



Verbal Abuse-Just An American Band:

1. Power Play
2. Leeches
3. I Hate You
4. Social Insect
5. Boredom
6. Bud
7. Disintegration
8. Unity
9. Free Money
10. I Don't Need It
11. Verbal Abuse
12. American Band
13. Intro
14. Verbal Abuse
15. Social Insect
16. Emotional Constipation
17. Disintegration
18. I Don't Need It
19. Paranoid
20. Worth A Try
21. Free Money
22. Unity
23. Bud
24. Power Play
25. I Hate You
26. Boredom
27. I Wanna Be Me

Download

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Just received my check for over $500.

Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can get filling out paid surveys online...

So I show them a video of myself getting paid $500 for filling paid surveys to set the record straight.