I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sham 69-Complete Collection Disc 1


I only have 1 disc for the complete collection, but I'm pretty confident in saying that this is probably the only disc that you'd need for a basic crash course in the Oi! legends, Sham 69...The only reason I only have 1 disc is because I downloaded this off of Soulseek a while ago and was banned from the motherfucker I was taking this from before I could finish...

Anyways, I love Sham 69. That sums it up in a lot of ways. I just recently saw the newest lineup minus Jimmy Pursey in Apple Valley...It was still a great show...Anyways, enjoy!



Sham 69-Complete Collection Disc 1:

1. Borstal Breakout
2. Hey Little Rich Boy
3. Angels With Dirty Faces
4. Cockney Kids Are Innocent
5. If The Kids Are United
6. Sunday Morning Nightmare
7. Hurry Up Harry
8. Questions And Answers
9. Hersham Boys
10. Give A Dog A Bone
11. You're A Better Man Than I
12. Tell The Children
13. Unite And Win
14. Rip And Tear
15. Outside The Warehouse
16. Ban The Gun

Download

No comments: