I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

TSOL-Who's Screwin' Who

This a greatest hits of sorts for a band that never really had a hit. This is the classic TSOL lineup re-recording their most well known material. The "cover" songs here are actually quite good, and far surpass the originals in audio quality and what not...Still, you gotta love the originals. Here you go, enjoy!



TSOL-Who's Screwin' Who:

1. Sounds Of Laughter
2. World War 3
3. Terrible People
4. I'm Tired
5. Superficial Love
6. Dance With Me
7. Wash Away
8. Man And Machine
9. Fuck You Tough Guy
10. Triangle
11. 80 Times
12. In My Head
13. Sodomy
14. Abolish Government-Silent Majority
15. Seious
16. Silent Scream
17. Code Blue

Download

No comments: