I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Monday, May 19, 2008

Jerry's Kids-Is This My World?

This is Jerry's Kids' first album, "Is This My World". To describe it: Fast, insane early hardcore from Boston. I used to only have this on cassette and it was my only tape besides The Beastie Boys' "License To Ill" in my truck...Then I crashed my truck and left the tape in the player, which facilitated my tracking down of it on Soulseek. Anyways, it's a great album...Enjoy!



Jerry's Kids-Is This My World?:

1. I Don't Belong
2. Cracks In The Wall-Tear It Up
3. Crucify Me
4. Break The Mold
5. Raise The Curtain
6. Vietnam Syndrome
7. Build Me A Bomb
8. New World
9. Lost
10. No Time
11. Is This My World?

Download

No comments: