I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Germs-M.I.A.

This is the Germs, the legendary LA punk band that famously sucked balls live (get "Gemicide). Here is "M.I.A.", it is a collection of their studio tracks and as you listen, you can slowly hear the band progress from fucking horrible to somewhat decent. Here is a band that quite literally learned to play their instruments as time went on. It is interesting to note that while they other bands were still playing a lot in the traditional "punk" mold, the Germs were playing faster and harder and breaking away from the three chord blueprint, making them one of the first bands that could be considered "hardcore". You could hear a lot of what would become the Southern California hardcore sound here and this was a few years before hardcore even came to be...Anyways, enjoy the Germs for what they had to offer...I'm not really sure what that was, but it was something. Enjoy!



The Germs-M.I.A.:

1. Forming
2. Sex Boy
3. Lexicon Devil
4. Circle One
5. No God
6. What We Do Is Secret
7. Communist Eyes
8. Land of Treason
9. Richie Dagger's Crime
10. Strange Notes
11. American Leather
12. Lexicon Devil
13. Manimal
14. Our Way
15. We Must Bleed
16. Media Blitz
17. The Other Newest One
18. Let's Pretend
19. Dragon Lady
20. The Slave
21. Shut Down (Annihilation Man)
22. Caught in My Eye
23. Round and Round
24. My Tunnel
25. Throw It Away
26. Not All Right
27. Now I Hear Laughter
28. Going Down
29. Lions Share
30. Forming

Download

No comments: