I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Extreme Noise Terror-Damage 381


Here's another one from the UK Crust/Grind champions, Extreme Noise Terror. This is "Damage 381" and it's a great album. I highly recommend it, so enjoy it if you download!



Extreme Noise Terror-Damage 381:

1. Utopia Burns
2. Punishment Solitude
3. Icon Of Guilt
4. Jesus On My Side
5. Cold World
6. Damage 381 Instrumental
7. Shallow Existence
8. Chaos Perverse
9. Crawl
10. Downside

Download

No comments: