I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Anti-Flag-Die For Your Government

This is probably the only album by Anti-Flag that I'd never be ashamed to own...Why? Cause it's actually a fucking good record. It's very much in the vein of street punk with it's sing along choruses and simple structure...They actually make some halfway decent punk rock here that's fun to listen to and well...It's just good. This was one of my first punk records after I got into NOFX, Bad Religion and what not and I actually learned to play bass by playing along to this album. It's just a really good album by a band that is fucking horrible. Enjoy!



Anti-Flag-Die For Your Government:

1. You'd Do The Same
2. You've Got To Die For Your Government
3. Drink Drank Punk
4. Rotten Future
5. Safe Tonight
6. Red, White And Brainwashed
7. Davey Destroyed The Punk Scene
8. Summer Squatter Go Home
9. She's My Little Go Go Dancer
10. Police State in the USA
11. Punk By The Book
12. Fuck Police Brutality
13. I'm Being Watched By The CIA
14. Kill The Rich
15. No More Dead
16. Confused Youth
17. Your Daddy Was A Rich Man, Your Daddy's Fucking Dead

Download

No comments: