I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Naked Aggression-EP Collection


Naked Aggression is an anarcho punk band from Madison, Wisconsin formed in late 1990. I've seen them on numerous occasions and they never fail to please. This is an EP Collection and it combines their numerous EP's which I don't feel like listing. They are one of the few bands with female vocals that I like...Not to be sexist, but for the most part, it's rare for me to hear a female vocalist compliment a band very well. Naked Aggression succeeds and the music and the vocals are tight...Enjoy!



Naked Aggression-EP Collection:

1. The Can't Get Me Down
2. Why Do They Fuck Up My World
3. Break The Walls
4. Angry
5. Censored Truth
6. Media
7. Right Now
8. Revolt
9. Walking Around
10. Ode To A Fucked Up World
11. Plastic World
12. Lies
13. Smash The State
14. Silent War
15. Mind Control
16. Stop The Hate
17. You're A Disgrace
18. Driving Down The Road
19. Religious Lies

Download

No comments: