I will post damn near anything for local bands who want to get their music out there, so email me at:

zachattack924@gmail.com


Include a link to your shit and don't be a fag, you fucking faggot. Eat a dick. Lick on these testicles. I wanna anally inseminate Miles Ellerbeck (this will probably be here a year or two before he sees it...Love you bro). Also open yourself up to constructive criticism. I'll bluntly tell you it sucks and give the world a link to see just how bad it sucks. I am mimicking the stream of conscious asshole blogger speech now. Fuck you and eat several more dicks.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Verbal Abuse-Rocks Your Liver

Verbal Abuse fucking rules. This is their album, "Rocks Your Liver". It's good. Enjoy!



"Social Insect" actually belongs on "Just An American Band"...The track listing is alphabetical because thats how my Itunes organized it and I don't wanna look for the real order.

Verbal Abuse-Rocks Your Liver:

1. Best Friends
2. Can't Stop Us Now
3. The Chase
4. Fun Fun Fun With My Machine Gun
5. Metal Mellissa The Pissa
6. Nothing Changes
7. Ratt Pakk
8. Rocks Your Liver
9. Saturday Night's Alright
10. Set Me Free
11. Social Insect
12. Vengeance

Download

No comments: